EVLM pages, portal and on-line database
were developed as results of the project
funded by European Commision with the following aims:
- to promote e-learning in Mathematics
- to provide solutions for different target groups
and help for teachers and trainers
- to enhance skills in using
the most advanced educational tools and environments
- to help in development and authorship of electronic learning materials
- to provide consultancy on how to use existing materials
- to provide space for sharing elearning resources through the EVLM Portal
- to offer a consultancy service in mathematics (either electronically or personally)
- to contribute to increase of the overall level of mathematical knowledge
- to enhance competence in mathematics within the indicated target groups, students, teachers, trainers, scientists and researchers.
PROBLEMS WITH MATHS?
WHY NOT TO SEARCH IN OUR DATABASE
AND FIND HELP ON-LINE?